Boost And Improve Your Immune System By These Foods
1. Eat More Mushrooms Mushrooms are full of vitamins such as B like riboflavin and niacin which are very important to work your immune system in a tip-top way. Mushrooms also contain high selenium. It might be the best food if you are thinking about how to boost your immune system. They contain sugar-like molecules like polysaccharides which also Plays a good role in functioning your immune system. Mushrooms can make any dishes delicious.
2. Garlic Many researchers have found that garlic can keep your immune system in good condition. Researches are also shown that the aged garlic can enhance immune cells function well. Consumption of garlic gives boost to T-cells to tight against viruses. As you all know garlic fights against cold and Flu too. Garlic has a heavy concentration of sulfur-containing compounds like allicin which helps in immunity.
3. Citrus Fruits Everyone mostly turn towards vitamin C when it's cold as it boosts immunity. To fight infections white blood cells are required which are gained by vitamin C. If you any citrus fruit it is very highly filled with vitamin C. Your body doesn't produce or store vitamin C so it is necessary to consume citrus fruits like oranges, lemons, etc.
4. Green tea A flavonoid, a type of antioxidant are packed with bot green and black tea. Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) is another powerful antioxidant that is present in green tea. This EGCG is proved to the immunity booster in many studies. amino acid L-Theanine is also produced from green tea which increases the component which fights with germ in T-cells. polyphenols are also a part of immunity-boosting which is obtained from green tea.
5. Dark Chocolate Dark chocolate is the major source for the production of antioxidants called theobromine which is helpful in the proper functioning of the immune system. It also helps by protecting your body's cells from free radicals. Free radicals are said to molecules when the food comes in contact with the pollutants. They can damage our body cells and give birth to many diseases. You can fight with your cold in a yummy manner with the help of Dark Chocolate.
6. Tomatoes If you have a high concentration of vitamin C and you are sick it is very good to consume tomatoes. A single medium of tomato contains almost 15 milligrams of Vitamin C which is very good. Tomatoes are also proven as the fuel to the body because of its capabilities. Vitamin C is a vital part of the strength of the two main components of the immune system which are T-cells and phagocytes. If anyone has a lack of these nutritious then the person can fall sick.